Monday, December 7, 2009

Saturdays

I LIVE for Saturdays. Although they are hectic and full of chores, they are MY day where I don't have to share my family with anyone! We had a lovely snowy Saturday! We sledded, made snow angels, and built this handsome snowman with... ears!


We also got to decorate the Christmas tree! We never wanted to do a fake tree but couldn't help it this year since we're with my parents. Still, it was wonderful to pull out each ornament & remember times past. Our sweet Charlie is in love with Christmas! We find him all over the house now taking naps by our various displays.


It sounds like it snowed a lot of places this past week! I hope you're all safely enjoying it!
Please remember if you'd like PRINTED holiday photo cards, they need to be ordered this week. If you're getting the digital version only (to print yourself or send in an e-mail or have printed) it takes me 24-48 hours to get your final proof to you... usually much faster.

(10% off your order at BitsyCreations.com using code BitsyBlog! Holiday photo cards can also be found on Etsy at Bitsy's Greetings.)

3 comments:

La La La Leah said...

we got like 6 inches of snow here in Ewtah...... but that snow man is dang cute, GOOD JOB.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I has been snowing a lot here. I am already over it! :)

Your cat looks so cozy under the tree!!

Kristen said...

oh I want snow! We don't get any :( well sometimes! haha. btw- meant to tell you that I got my ladybug notes from Molly Lou (your ladybug notes) and they are PRECIOUS! My mom was in love with them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin