Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thank You!

After receiving so much this holiday season, two of the most important words I'm trying to teach my children are 'thank you'! We have our list ready and our sitting down (hopefully this afternoon) to write our thank you notes! We were spoiled by friends & family this year!



These are the ones we'll be using from the family. I've also personalized some for each child to use. If you're in need, please stop by and check out the selection of thank you cards from BitsyCreations! You can find them here. Of course, as always, I adore custom requests! If you don't see something you'd like, just give me a shout! I'm also 'beefing up' my website so you can see all the designs on all items: i.e. a design you may love from my invitations will now be available as a greeting card.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin