Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday Already?

Ever have one of those weeks where Wednesday sneaks up on you... but at the same time you wonder if it's the weekend yet? I am having one of those weeks. Wow! Monday came & went in a blur! Tuesday was full of cranky, cranky children! Not sure what happened there. We were all grumpy and there were lots of tears with very little sleep... then Wednesday morning came and voila! We're all better! A week-before-Christmas miracle. :)

Anyway, I've been working on a logo for a friend of mine. He's starting his own photography business. He's been so talented in that area for as long as I can remember, so I'm thrilled for him! I thought I'd share so you could see a little bit of my process. He had some ideas, so I went with those & showed him some of my own. The first ideas are all about brainstorming. Sometimes you just need to SEE something to know you love or hate it.


 Then we chatted a bit & I showed him these:

I'll update you along the way! Thought that would be fun. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin