Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Invitations... and Birthdays!

I can't even count how many birthdays we have in January! I was thinking on all the birthday cards we want to get out and realized something. I don't really have many of my invitations listed in my Etsy shop! The horror! ;)

So I listed a few last night that you can see at bitsysgreetings.etsy.com.

But speaking of birthdays... I've always had the hardest time designing 'manly' birthday cards. What am I supposed to send my brothers on their birthdays?? It drives me crazy. If anyone has some great ideas, I'll be more than happy to send you some free cards! Seriously! Any cards you want. Just give me ideas! ;)






2 comments:

Dolce Baci said...

Those are adorable!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Those are so cute!! I know...I have a hard time with boy stuff too. :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin