Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine's Day Card Contest at Cool Mom Picks

I am really loving this contest. I rarely enter contests, but I just couldn't help myself. It's for a great cause and I love Valentine's Day! :)

Cool Mom Picks (who I love--not sucking up! I really do love them!) is teaming up with Etsy(another love, of course) to host a card design contest where they're looking for cards kids can color! They'll pick nine and turn them into PDFs for download. The most wonderful part is that "100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Children's Heart Foundation, which helps children impacted by congenital heart defects, the number one birth defect in the USA."

So tender. You can read all about it here. Please do:
http://www.coolmompicks.com/valentines-design-contest/

I turned my favorite Valentine's Day designs into adorable little cards that would be great for coloring. Our two favorites in the Bitsy household right now: Owls & Robots. But not together... although I'm sure the imagination of Bitsy #1 would think up a robot owl for sure!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin