Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Valentines from BitsyCreations

I love Valentine's Day. I always have! Yes, even when I was single. :)

Each year I hope to create more Valentine's Day cards, but the holiday seems to sneak up right after Christmas and New Years. So I'm excited with the few designs I have to share this year! Perhaps I'll have some more before the big day. :)

First, more PRINTABLES! Hooray! You can choose either a sweet owl or robot design. These are the sweet & small valentines you might send with your children to school. My favorite would be to print out a few sheets & leave them around the house for your hubby or kids to find with a special note from you.





For now, these are available on Etsy. You can find them at BitsysGreetings.etsy.com.

If you don't have a great printer or want a set of full-sized cards with envelopes, the robot design is also available here along with this sweet set of mobile valentines available in red or bright pink.


  



3 comments:

ABrooks said...

Love! your stuff. Would you like to be part of our Valentine's giveaway on www.alittlegreat.blogspot.com? Contact me at alittlegreat@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Aly

Splendid Little Stars said...

wonderful! love the owls!

Molly Lou Gifts said...

you know I think these are so cute. I have them up on my site now! YAY! Hope you had a great weekend.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin