Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Are We Sick of Snow Yet?

Wow, this week just keeps getting snowier and snowier! The federal government in the D.C. area has been closed all week so far. It'll be interesting to see if Hubby goes to work at all this week. They just closed schools for the rest of the week, too. The poor kids are definitely going to be making up some time at the end of the year. We haven't seen this much snow in a very long time... if ever.



I'm kind of bummed because we just started our house hunt! We have actual houses to go out and see, but who knows when that will happen. But isn't it exciting that we will have a home of our own soon?! Ah, I can't wait. We were able to get out for a few hours yesterday (on very snowy roads) to meet with our realtor. I feel so blessed that we already love our lender and realtor. I can tell they both want the best for us and that is huge. I'm very 'gut-feeling' oriented and I have a great feeling about our future home!

Just keep your fingers crossed that we can agree on something. Joshua & I have VERY different taste in style...

1 comment:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Oh no! Hopefully you can do a little house hunting soon! That will be so exciting! :) We had a ton of snow yesterday but it has stopped for now and I am hoping it stays away for at least a little bit!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin