Friday, February 26, 2010

If I had more money...

I'm all for supporting handmade items. I think there are so many talented people out there. I realize the time and the effort that goes into these items. And I really would support more artists if I had more money.

I am totally in love with this Etsy shop: ellainaboutique

I adore the simple details of her clothing. I've always had this sort of subtle sophistication taste in clothing. I just wish I could justify spending $44 on a tee. I would love to support her! What talent!

So if you have that kind of money, you totally should. :)

Go check out her shop. I'd post photos, but they belong to her & I wouldn't want to step on toes.

2 comments:

Bekah: said...

I agree! Her shirts are lovely. I also like the architect skirt.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

VERY cute stuff! I love that lace cardigan. Now if I only had an extra $50! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin