Friday, February 5, 2010

More Snow

(Check out this really wonderful photo from Flickr--Go read about it. LOVE it! http://www.flickr.com/photos/statelibraryofnsw/2959326615/)


I feel like such a child. I can't concentrate on anything this morning because I'm waiting for the snow to begin! They're calling for up to 24 inches! Eeee!!

I'm not nuts about getting stuck inside, but we're all set. The kids & I went out yesterday just to get out of the house. We have flashlights, candles, wood, a generator. Oh yes, and toilet paper.

Let the snowing begin!

1 comment:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

HOLY COW!! 24 inches?!? I would totally get in comfy clothes, make lots of coffee, and just prepare for a cozy day! I usually am not a huge fan of snow, but if I don't have anywhere to go I love it. Happy snow day! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin