Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Printable Valentines... and More SNOW!!

Morning! We made it through the weekend! It was a snowy, snowy weekend!! Mr. Bitsy works for the government so he had off work yesterday and today because of the snow! We had to take Bitsy #2 to the doctor yesterday and I could not believe some of the roads! All the main roads were clear (and dry, by some miracle), but there were no turning lanes and there were still a few inches of slush on the back roads.

What a mess!! And guess what! They're calling for another 10 - 20 inches today through tomorrow. What will we do?! I love looking out and seeing all the snow, but we're running out of muscle to shovel all this snow!

On a fun note, my printable valentines are doing well!! Hop on over to bitsysgreetings.etsy.com to grab some up! Purchase once and print as many times as you'd like!


3 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I love the monster one! So creative!

We are suppose to get a foot of snow today. Ugh. Not looking forward to it!

La La La Leah said...

VERY CUTE!! I wish I was as talented as you! Hey you should come out to Utah for the Casual Blogger Conference

http://www.casualbloggerconference.com/

For some reason they are letting me put my waxes in their swag bags!! I bet if you wanted to put stuff in there they would let you... its ONLY 100 bags... I wish your could hear my sarcasm... No but its a good opportunity! I HOPE... at least that is what they told me....OH and they have door prizes that have to be worth $75 or more in value....

JennyMac said...

Adorable!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin