Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Printable Easter Egg Hunt Invitations


The kids and I decided we'd have an Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma & Grandpa's. They have THE best house for hunts... inside OR out! So many hiding places and beautiful scenery--Springtime brings sweet little flowers everywhere there. We have a handful of friends we're going to invite and I, of course, couldn't just send out a plain e-mail! I whipped up a couple of invitations & made my mom and husband decide which one to use! Ha!

So I decided to offer them at bitsysgreetings.etsy.com. You can PRINT THEM YOURSELF or e-mail them. So easy! I can, of course, print them if you'd prefer. See them here and here.

3 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Very cute!! Which one did you end up going with?

StunningAnnaK said...

They are both just lovely designs!
I never was invited to an egg hunt with an invitation before ... neat idea!

Bekah: said...

Adorable. I so wish we could could join you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin