Monday, April 5, 2010

Some New Logos

I wanted to share the last few logos I designed. It's hard to say what my favorite part of my job is, but I really do believe logo design is at the top of my list. It's so wonderful to work with and get to know new people. Some have become dear friends!








And then here, we're still deciding...We'll probably just use both for business cards, postcards, etc.


So you can see why I've been so busy! I'm glad I could get all of these in before our move, which is fast approaching! YAY! 

3 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

These are all very, very cool! I love the ones for Bumble Cakes!

StunningAnnaK said...

ok... so I had a favorite, then I kept scrolling and found another. You are very talented with logos!

StunningAnnaK said...

I'm so glad you got to do some dancing and fun out door things today! I will be happy when I don't have to spend most of my sunny days in a classroom - it's so nice to hear that others take advantage of the beautiful weather!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin