Thursday, April 8, 2010

This is... Spring?

(Beautiful Maryland Cherry Blossoms photo grabbed from Flickr.)


It was 92 degrees in Maryland yesterday. In April. Early April.

Yikes.

The nice thing is that it was a bit cooler this morning, so we all went outside to tend to Grandma & Grandpa's beautiful surroundings.

I'm pretty sure I should e-mail my poor husband at work, though. He needs a warning. Something that lets him know his wife is less-than-beautiful today.

No make-up.
Hair in a messy ponytail.
Dirt from gardening.
A mystery *something* from helping my dad put the mower blades on the tractor.
Various scratches.

The best part? I bet he'll just give me a hug & a kiss and say, "Wow, you had a busy day!"

He knows what I look like all dressed up and clean anyhow. ;)

2 comments:

susie said...

Cathy's little girl had your pink monkey t-shirt on today. Joan, you were there in spirit.

When do we get pictas of the house?!

StunningAnnaK said...

92*.... Oh My!

We in Michigan are having snow flurries today... last week I wore I sun dress because it was almost 80*... I don't know if I can take much more of this off and on summer/spring/winter!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin