Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SuperMoms of Summer 2010

Well, I'm back & officially up and running again after our move! Pictures are coming soon, I promise!

I'm excited to announce that due to popular demand, you'll be able to find more SuperMoms of Summer at BitsyCreations.blogspot.com!

If you've been a long-time reader, you'll remember hearing about some amazing artists last summer as I highlighted work at home moms. You can read the reviews here: http://bitsycreations.blogspot.com/2009/04/summer-features-on-work-at-home-moms.html


These features will run from June through August. If you know someone who would be a great feature, please e-mail me! I'd be happy to hear from you about your own business, too! You can reach me at info [at] bitsycreations.com  I have some excellent artists lined up and I can't wait for you to meet them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin