Wednesday, June 2, 2010

3-day Weekends

Three-day weekends always seem like such a great idea. I look forward to spending the extra time with my Joshua and taking a little extra time for myself. But then Tuesday comes. And I find myself running around like a mad-woman!

We had a wonderful weekend. I hope those in the U.S. enjoyed their Memorial Day. It means something pretty special at times like these.

We just enjoyed one another's company, played a lot together, and spent time with Grandma & Grandpa and some cousins. Of course when Tuesday rolled around, I had to catch up on orders, run around town trying to get things accomplished... and then Joshua & I had something that must have been "fixer-upper guilt" when we realized we hadn't worked on the house at all this past weekend. So we did some painting last night. I would share, but it's only primer... Soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin