Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Amazing People

Do you ever have days you just can't watch the news or pick up a newspaper? I know I do. It's hard for me to have hope for our future. I look at my children & wonder what the world will be like when they're my age.

What a horrible attitude to have, I know. So most days I try hard to look for the good. As soon as I put forth the effort, I don't have to look very hard. There are so many wonderful people out there looking for ways to make the world a better place.

As lofty a goal as that is, I fully believe we do it one step at a time, one good act at a time.
Today, if you'd like to be uplifted, please visit this site.
http://www.margaretshopechest.com/

After the tragic death of her grandmother, Carin decided to start Margaret's Hope Chest, "a quilting non-profit providing hope and comfort to those in need." Have a look & see how you can help out. You can also visit the blog here: http://margaretshopechest.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin