Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Lovely Surprise

Bitsy #2 hasn't been sleeping well. Neither has my dear, sweet husband. So guess who else hasn't been sleeping well. Yes, me. No-brainer!

I feel like a zombie most days. I'm one of those 8 hours or nothing kind of people. So it was a lovely surprise to wake up to a couple of reviews of BitsyCreations! What wonderful, kind words!

Hop on over to the ever-entertaining Geek Girl Reviews to see how BitsyCreations is their Geek Mom of the Month!!

Geek Girl Reviews

The next review involves a site I've been trying to share as much as possible, but realized I don't think I've even posted about it here!

Handmade

I've been a member of the Handmade Artists Forum for awhile & have recently been getting more serious about setting up my shop there. I am in love! If you're a handmade artist, you MUST go check them out. You won't find a greater bunch of artists. You can visit my shop here: http://handmadeartistsshop.com/bitsycreations.html

They have an absolutely wonderful write-up that you can read here: http://handmadeartistsforum.com/make-an-impression/

3 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Yay! That is super exciting!! Congrats!! :)

Molly Lou Gifts said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting and you so deserve to be the Geek Mom. :)

We haven't been sleeping well either. If you want to chat it up in the middle of the night, let me know.

Tonya H said...

yes she is!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin