Monday, July 26, 2010

New Logo Design

(Logo design by BitsyCreations. Please visit our site for more details.)

I've had the wonderful opportunity to work with Ceci from PheePhee Bowtique to create a new logo package for her business. We're so pleased with the end result of a new logo, business cards, stickers, Etsy banner, and bow cards for her absolutely adorable hair accessories.

Have a look at the new designs & make sure you stop by her Etsy shop to see her fabulous work! PheePhee Bowtique can also be found on facebook here.


2 comments:

Angela said...

Very cute!

Carrie said...

Love it! Someday when I start my (imaginary) business, you, of course, will be doing my designs. Now if only I could actually commit to doing a business. To be honest - it freaks me out a ton!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin