Monday, July 12, 2010

SuperMom: Jaimee of Bushel and Peck Paper

As part of our 2010 SuperMoms of Summer Feature, today I'm excited for you to meet Jaimee of Bushel and Peck Paper (very recently formerly http://www.modernclassicskids.com/) Jaimee, mom to a wonderful 6 year old son, is a woman after my own heart as she shares my love of paper!


Jaimee always knew she wanted to stay at home once she and her husband had a child. She says, "My husband and I knew before we started a family that I would stay home with the baby. It's how I grew up and with my Mother and I wouldn't want it any other way for my child. We were lucky enough that it all worked out and I'm able to stay home. BUT, I'm one of those people who can't sit idle. I NEED a project at all times...it's how I relax. Actual "Relaxing" makes me anxious! (I need to work on that :) So, with the encouragement of friends and family, I decided to start my own little business."


I feel like it happens this way for many moms who are either already stay at home moms or are working full time outside of the home and would rather be home with their children.


Jaimee is inspired by her little man who just graduated from kindergarten. He enjoys sitting with her in her studio as she creates. With dreams of one day opening her own brick & mortar store, she has the support of her loving husband and knows to put her family first.

Have a look at Jaimee's wonderful work and I assure you, you will be inspired & understand why she says, "if you can dream it, you can do it!"



www.BushelandPeckPaper.com

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin