Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Toys, toys, toys

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Sounds like a lot of us will be playing catch up this week after Canada Day and Independence Day! With 100+ degree weather, we didn't last too long outside... our house was starting to look like this...
...so one of the projects on our list is to go through the toys. I keep wondering if the toys multiply overnight. We have way too many. The kids insist they play with all of them, so our project will most likely be akin to pulling teeth.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kylie B said...

Oh yes we know that feeling, best thing to do is do it when there not there :)

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Oh no!! The weather has been so hot here too. I tried to sit outside for lunch today but just couldn't take the heat. I think I am starting to go stir crazy indoors! :)

Thanks for the tip today...I am definitely going to try that!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin