Friday, August 27, 2010

Changes!

(Bitsy #1 and me... about 5 years ago--long before I ever thought of sending her off to Kindergarten.)

Bitsy #1 started Kindgergarten this week! Wowee! It is absolutely the strangest feeling to spend 5+ years with a little person--practically 24 hours a day--and then send her off to school for a full day. She has such wonderful teachers, though, I really can't think for a moment she's not in excellent hands.

But we've almost survived the first week with not too many surprises! Just one very loose tooth that came out and only one meltdown. I'd say it's been a success! We've had a very, very sad little brother at home, but we'll get used to things. Going to the grocery store with just Bitsy #2 was like going on vacation!!

So as we get used to changes around our home and in our family, I thought I'd do a little 'house-cleaning' of my business. I'll be going back to just one Etsy shop. It's a bit too much for me to handle two & it's so sad when someone who is a regular customer of my graphic design or my fabric labels will see my greetings and say "Wow! I never knew you did this..."

Back to only bitsycreations.etsy.com. Bitsysgreetings.etsy.com will be open a bit longer as I let those listings expire and move them back over to bitsycreations.

As always, thank you for your support! I'm sure now that school has started, I can free up some time to blog more.

1 comment:

gleehorse said...

I agree. I felt the same way with Celeste when she went to K. She was here all the time and then, all of a sudden....gone most of the time. :( Glad things are going well with her. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin