Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Freebie: Photo Cards


If you're a fan of BitsyCreations on Facebook, you may have noticed I'm hoping to have more freebies on my blog! I love to "give back" to all my wonderful customers and clients, but I never quite know what to offer. Then the awesome suggestion came of photo cards for Halloween!

So if you have little ones who are 100% adorable in their costumes and you just have to share it, why not stick a photo on one of these "e-mailable" photo greeting cards? They're FREE!

Just click on the blank photos below to see them full size, save to your own computer & pop in a photo. This can be done in most photo editing software that comes with your computer! They're the perfect size for e-mailing. (Sorry, they're not large enough to print nicely, but feel free to contact me if you'd like to purchase the larger file size.)



*Please note these designs MAY NOT be resold or used commercially for any reason. They feature original artwork by BitsyCreations and are copyright 2010.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin