Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well Hello!



I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted anything. Where have I been?
Searching for balance, I suppose. I'm not sure exactly why, but the last few weeks have been incredibly challenging ones in my life. Our lives seem to go in cycles and I was to one of those points where I was too overwhelmed to do everything I wanted and needed.

So things fell to the side. And unconsciously, one of them was blogging. When I stopped to think about it, I realized I need to make some time to blog because I really do enjoy it! I'm not a talker in real life. I guess I have a few key subjects that will get me going, but generally speaking, I don't share very much. I love having this outlet.

I hope to make time to blog in between all my daily duties!

1 comment:

susie said...

And I love having you love blogging! More Joan, more!

And I'm sorry you've been overwhelmed. It stinks to know that now instead of before when I could have done something to help. Sorry, joan!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin