Thursday, January 20, 2011

Post Office Woes

I do all my shipping from home except international packages... I had let them pile up and HAD to get to the post office today.

And I was one of those moms that I'm sure everyone was staring at.
Not because of what I was doing, but because of what the little man with me was doing.

There's more snow on the way, so the post office was packed! Bitsy #2 just couldn't take all the excitement of filling out customs forms and puppy & kitty notebooks for sale... not to mention the EMPTY display cases just calling out to him to climb inside and shut the door.

Oy.

Does anyone ship internationally from home? If so, how do you do it? I tried it a few years ago, but it was about $20 a month to keep it up. Not worth it. I think my kid is adorable, but I'm not sure everyone else did today!!

1 comment:

Rachel Wagner. said...

I think people expect long lines at the post office. The one in Draper always has a line. Its amazing. No matter what time I go there's a line.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin