Friday, January 7, 2011

Valentines from BitsyCreations


Can you believe we just finished putting our Christmas items away and now Valentine's Day is right around the corner? I *adore* Valentine's Day. I always have! What is better than a cute way to say "I love you" to the special people in your life? I still remember one year when I was single, I still enjoyed every second of Valentine's Day! I put cards in the mail to my mom and four sisters. I made special treats for my roommates. Fun times!
Be sure to check out what BitsyCreations has this year for Valentines!! I've brought back the printables--they did so well last year--and added a few new designs including a color your own Valentines set. I'm adding a few greeting cards within the next week or so.

And you can purchase KIDLET Valentines! Small or large! Printed or printable! The printed ones will be up very shortly.
Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin