Monday, January 24, 2011

A Very Special Day

Today is a very special day. Today my "baby" turns 6!


That sweet little girl came into our lives and we've been forever changed. This photo was taken her first week home. She looked right up at my mom, her grandmother. Incredible! I remember the nurse came to check on us and make sure we were adjusting well and she could not believe that a baby only a few days old had her eyes open and was so alert!

My sweet baby girl has been curious ever since! She asks so many thoughtful questions and is this amazing little sponge. She is incredibly blessed to have a scientist for a dad who can answer all of her "how does that work" questions. And she remembers the answers! We will always remember when she walked into Preschool and told her teachers why the sky is blue.

In fact, she is the reason we have BitsyCreations now! When Bitsy #1 was born, she was an absolutely amazingly well-behaved baby. She cried only when she needed something. She was happy to amuse herself. I was left with free time! Yes! Free time with a newborn. Amazing!

I am off to finish a cake, wrap some presents, and decorate...

So today, I want to thank you, my customers, for knowing that my family comes first and for being okay with that. Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for making it possible for me to stay home with my sweet children.

4 comments:

Barbra said...

♫♪♪♫Happy Happy....wow...6!♪♫♫

Butterfly Baby Place said...

Happy Birthday to your baby girl!!!!

Bekah: said...

Ahhh is it possible to love someone I've never even met?

Happy Birthday J!

You are darling.

susie said...

Happy Birthday to my one of my favorite little girls in the world!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin