Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Day! Are you sick of me telling you this is my favorite holiday? My husband laughs because I say the same thing about Easter, too. I just love all the sweet little decorations... and, let's be honest, the candy! I am a candy-aholic. I adore little treats wrapped up and decorated for fun holidays.

How is your day going? I hope you have reached out to let someone know you care. It doesn't have to be the typical "valentine" in your life. Tell your sister, your neighbor, or even your cat! (Shhh... I promise I'm not a crazy cat lady, but I DID tell our kitty boys to have a great Valentine's Day!)

We had a rough morning. We had two crying kids and one very frustrated mother walking out the door this morning. Know why? Bitsy #1 can't seem to speak nicely to Bitsy #2. He's a boy. He's two. He can be annoying. We get it. But it's turning so ugly because he then comes back and speaks to her in the same tone.

How do you deal with this in your family? I would love for our home to be a place where everyone felt comfortable just being themselves. Safe from all the garbage that goes on in our every day lives. A happy place to be where you know you're loved and accepted.

Please tell me this is possible.
Happy Valentine's!!

1 comment:

susie said...

We just make sure to read the scriptures as a family and it totally does the trick!

...
...
...
just joking Joan. When you find out the secret, let me know!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin