Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Printed... or Printable?


I'm having a hard time deciding how to list things in my Etsy shop. I've always offered my printed invitations as printables. You can purchase the file & print your own or take somewhere to have printed.
I list them as printed, though.

I list my photo cards as printables, but offer printing services.

It's just too confusing! I wonder if I should just list everything as a printable file and then list printing options separately? Or would THAT be confusing?! :)

Any input?

On a side-note, I've started adding KIDLET invitations! Hooray! (See above.) So you can invite your friends to a party with an adorable invitation that features a little illustration that looks like your own child. Fun, fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin