Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day Freebie

A little freebie for Mother's Day--I found out I'll be substituting for the 3 year olds' primary class at church on Sunday & I knew we'd need a little something for the wonderful moms out there. So I whipped up a color-your-own picture & thought I'd share. Works perfectly for a boy or a girl.

Enjoy! (And if you'd like to share it, that's fine, but please link back here.)
Printable measures 5.5 x 8.5 inches (half a sheet of standard paper) Click on the photo below to see the jpg full size, click and save to your own computer. Feel free to print as many times as you'd like.

I'd love to hear how you'll use this freebie if you care to comment.


And, as always, please do not claim this artwork as your own, try to sell, or alter in any way. Thanks!

5 comments:

Lara said...

Great idea! I'm printing it out for my Sunbeam class to color this Sunday. Thank you!

Kim said...

I am going to use for the ctr 5 class thanks for posting.

Polly @ Helping Little Hands said...

I used this with my class today. Thanks so much!

Andy and Kimi said...

We used this for our Primary this past mother's day and loved it. Do you have a father's day version??

Joan said...

Kimi, I just posted it today: http://bitsycreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/fathers-day-freebie.html
A little later than I'd hoped, but still in time! :) So glad it worked well for you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin