Saturday, September 10, 2011

Halloween Subway Art FREEBIE

(This one is a little different than the freebie, but you can see how adorable it is in an 8x10 frame. This particular print is available for digital purchase on my website here: Halloween Subway Art 1 )



SORRY! This was a FREEBIE for a limited time. You can still purchase the one above for $5.




I. LOVE. FALL! I love almost everything about Autumn and all the fun that comes with it--beautiful leaves, cool breezes, Halloween, my birthday, Thanksgiving!

I had a lot of fun creating some Halloween Subway Art & I'd love to share it with you! It is a FREEBIE for a limited time. It will soon be on my website & in my Etsy shop for purchase.

Just click the image below for a full size 8x10 inch, print (yourself or have printed at a photo center) and stick in a frame for easy, but unique art in your home this season.





I'd love for you to leave a comment if you've downloaded this and printed it. I'd love for you to pass along the link for this freebie, too! Thanks for your support!

Are you new? Make sure to Like BitsyCreations on Facebook for updates about new products & freebies!

(As with any freebie, PLEASE, please, please be respectful of my artwork. Do not claim it as your own, try to resell it, or make changes.)
Original artwork © BitsyCreations 2011

15 comments:

Jade said...

I'm totally printing this! SO CUTE! Thanks for the freebie! You always amaze me with how stinkin' cute you make everything. :) -xoxo Jade

jlk said...

I have a post about it on my blog tomorrow. And I shamelessly lifted your photo -- but I linked back to you. Is that okay?

Joan said...

Jana, Of course! Thank you so much!!

Michele Pyle said...

This is SOOOO cute! LOVE IT!

Tiff said...

love it! Thanks!

Staci said...

Thank you so much for this freebie! My husband's favorite holiday is Halloween so I'm going to surprise him with this! Again, always way cut stuff =]

Guyla Thurgood said...

Thanks so much!! I love it!

Raimi said...

super cute! Thanks for sharing! I am new to your site :-).

Simonsen Family said...

This is super cute! Thank you SO much for the free printable. You have a wonderful talent and a great eye. Thanks again for sharing it with us ♥

Jamey said...

I have a frame in my family room that is for subway art only...This will look great next month!

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing. I love the look of subway art. My husband LOVES Halloween and will enjoy this. Thanks for sharing it for free, hope you do more in the future.

Kim said...

So stinking cute! I can't wait to print that out and put it up on my dorm door!

xoxo Kim

Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} said...

Thanks so much! What a cute freebie! I'm your newest follower! :) xo, Reannah

Rachelle @ "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" said...

Shucks, I guess I missed it, as it printed out your blog instead. Very cute though. =)

Joan said...

Rachelle--It's still there. You just click on the picture/artwork & it will open in a new window. Then you need to save it to your own computer & then print. :)
Good luck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin