Friday, December 2, 2011

FREE Let It Snow Printable

It's almost that time of the year when snow makes things feel a bit more magical. I have many memories watching the weather reports just waiting for white holidays filled with snow.

So enjoy this FREE printable from me to you this holiday season. Leave a comment if you feel so inclined so I know you're enjoying my freebies.
To download this free printable, please save it to your own computer from here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9752760/FreePrintables/LetItSnowFreebie.jpg


It is an 8x10 inch print. Just click on the photo for the full size to save to your own computer. You'll be saving a high resolution 8x10 inch jpg ready to print on your own or take to a copy or photo center.

(As always, please don't take advantage of this freebie. Do not try to sell it or claim it as your own. It is original artwork by BitsyCreations. Feel free to share it with friends, but I'd love for you to direct them HERE in order for them to save it. Thank you!)


Pin It

2 comments:

Katrina said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

I would love to print this as a gift for my mom, but when I click on the photo and download it, the entire image is downloaded, including the "Free 8x10 Printable Wall Art by Bitsy Creations" and the surrounding border; is there a way to download just the image itself? Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin