Saturday, January 7, 2012

Valentine's Day Items

Wow, are you still catching up after all the holiday chaos? I feel like I'm just about back to normal.
So on to thinking about Valentine's Day! Ha!

Like last year, BitsyCreations will be offering our popular printable valentines. These are perfect for your little one to take in to school. Just print, cut & you're all set. We have a few new designs.

 We also have our adorable color-your-own printable set! A fun way to get your child involved in making the cards he or she takes in to school.

Of course, my personal favorite are the Kidlet Valentines, made to look just like YOUR little valentine. They come in two sizes (small and large, which ARE mail-safe) and you can purchase the printable file or have me print & ship directly to you.


These are all available in my Etsy shop & on my website.

I have a few more ideas in mind for Valentine's Day, so be sure to follow us on Facebook.



1 comment:

Karren said...

Hi Bitsy Creations, your Valentine crafts and cards are so cute. You need a Tweety button so blog friends can tweet about your blog. I tweeted though to share your blog. I am visiting from the IPad Giveway today. Have a great weekend, karrenh (@) gmail (.com)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin