Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Free Printable: Easter Scriptures Subway Art


**** Sorry, time is up for this freebie! If you're interested in purchasing this printable, it's available in my Etsy shop for just $5:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/95352936/religious-easter-subway-art-printable

*****


I love to put freebies on my blog every now & again and a Facebook fan suggested a religious Easter printable. I hope you enjoy this one! It's an 8x10 inch jpg that you can print on your own or have printed. Perfect for framing & putting up during the Spring/Easter season!

As always, I'd love to hear from you if you're using it! Please do not alter it, claim it as your own, or resell.

If you're interested, these are selections from the following scriptures:
John 11:25
Revelation 1:18
Matthew 28:6
Matthew 6:28
Psalm 19:14

2 comments:

vixen Made said...

Thanks for the lovely printable!! I featured this on my blog today: http://www.vixenmade.com/2012/03/free-printable-friday-easter-with.html

katherine peas said...

Beautiful!
I'm posting a link to your blog next week to this post!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin