Friday, March 23, 2012

LDS General Conference




Update: I've already started getting some requests (since the YW meeting is over) & I've added them here:
http://www.bitsycreations.com/category_24/Freebies.htm

Keep that link! It's where I'll continue to add freebies.
•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •


If you are LDS, you know General Conference is right around the corner! I thought I'd put out the same offer as I did last time since it went over so well!

I had people write in their favorite quotes or scriptures shared during General Conference and I promised to create FREE printables. As a result, I ended up with a handful of really great printables--we switch them out in a frame in our foyer. They've made great reminders of what we felt during Conference--things we may want to improve upon or remember.

My personal favorite was President Uchtdorf's "Forget Not" points. Pinterest has made me feel like a rock star with all the repins of this one! Thank you all for using this! (You can find it here.)


Anyway, enough talk! Let's get to the point. I'm happy to do this again! Just shoot me a quick email (info @ bitsycreations.com) or become a fan on Facebook & post a comment. I may not get to all of them, but in a few weeks, you'll have some new free LDS printables right here on my blog that you can put in your home, make handouts for church, etc. 

Thanks for all your support!


3 comments:

Laura said...

Holy Cow, that is so nice of you! I can't wait to see what you make, then I am going to print and frame for my ladies I visit teach. I think they will love it! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Just found your site through Pinterest. You are so talented and have made some beautiful creations. Thank you for sharing.

Elizabeth

Judy said...

Thanks for the awesome free Printables....must be nice knowing you are bringing the spirit into so many homes by offering these! xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin