Saturday, April 5, 2014

60% off Easter Party Pack from BitsyCreations

I LOVE Easter! I love springtime. I love the bright flowers popping up. I love the green! I love the kids running around outside again and searching for eggs!

So this year I put together a party pack for Easter! The best part is that you don't have to be having a huge party to enjoy it. Print it out for one or 20! Your kids will love it. There is a word find, bunny ears, an Easter Egg coloring page, a color by number bunny, egg pattern worksheet, and a "What do you see...?" checklist! And if you are having a party, print out the Egg Hunt signs and banner!

This party pack has everything you need to have so much fun this Easter!

Right now, it's 60% off on one of my favorite websites: Certifikid! Grab it now while you can! 
Click here to purchase it for 60% off!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin