Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 2014 General Conference Free Printables

I'll be putting up my April 2014 LDS General Conference printables here so they're all in one place. You can see ALL of my free printables on my website here

I was so lucky to be able to attend the LDS General Women's Meeting over the weekend with my mom AND daughter! It.was.awesome!

I've started with two of my favorites... I'd love to hear what you're looking for! Follow BitsyCreations on Facebook and let me know!

Women's Meeting

Pin it here.
Download it here.

Pin it here.
Download it here.


Saturday General Conference

Russel M. Nelson
Pin it here.
Download it here.

W. Craig Zwick
Pin it here.
Download it here.

Neil L. Andersen
Pin it here.
Download it here.


Sunday General Conference


Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Pin it here.
Download it here.

David A. Bednar
Pin it here.
Download it here.

Gary E. Stevenson
Pin it here.
Download it here.


More to follow! Yay! :)






1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin