Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Printables from BitsyCreations and FREE Bunny Paper Dolls

All winter I kept thinking, "I can't believe how late Easter is this year!" I felt like it would never get here! But here I am, less than a week away, wondering when I can run out to the store and pick up a few things for Easter!

I hope you all have fun plans filled with family and egg hunts! If you're looking for some last minute printables, BitsyCreations has them! We have some adorable printable wall art, printable paper banners, and cupcake toppers. You can download these INSTANTLY on Etsy. I love that feature!

Printable Easter Banner

Easter Cupcake Toppers or Hang Tags

Easter Subway Art

Religious Easter Subway Art

Chalkboard Spring Wall Art

Spring Subway Art



And don't forget about our FREE Bunny Paper Dolls over at Somewhat Simple.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin