Thursday, July 31, 2014

It's Back to School Time!

It's back to school time! I can't believe I've seen kids already IN school! We are down to our last 3 weeks of summer, so we've been doing a little shopping.

The stores are crowded! My favorite thing to do is shop online whenever possible. But I digress... Here's the real reason I'm writing today: Custom Kidlet Water Bottles from BitsyCreations! Hooray! You don't have to worry about losing your water bottle and you'll always know which one belongs to your child at school or practice this year!

You choose everything to make this adorable water bottle look just like your little one: hair and skin colors, hair style, clothing, etc.! The water bottles are 20 oz., stainless steel, and bpa free.


Here's the best part: Get 25% off when you purchase yours now! Use code: B2SBLOG at BitsyCreations' Etsy shop here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin