Saturday, October 4, 2014

October 2014 LDS General Conference FREE Printables from BitsyCreations

The windows are open. There's a beautiful and chilly fall breeze coming through. My notebook is on the sofa. We're all set for General Conference!

I'll post all my free printables here from October 2014 General Conference. These are yours to print and keep in your home for reminders. You can print and give to home or visiting teaching families. You can print and use as handouts for lessons at church. Or share on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.!

Find BitsyCreations online:
on Facebook
on Pinterest (All my freebies are on this board.)

Follow me to see the printables right away or to request a printable of your favorite quote!


Download it here.
Pin it here.


Download it here.
Pin it here.

Download it here.
Pin it here.

Download it here.
Pin it here.



Download it here.
Pin it here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin