Saturday, January 28, 2012

FREE Preschool Tooth Counting Game Printable



  Bitsy #2 is part of an awesome little preschool co-op this year. It was my turn to put together some activities to keep the kids busy while everyone arrived. I wasn't really loving any of the suggestions, so I decided to make my own little game. It really made me wish I'd known how to illustrate when I was in college making all those file folder games for student teaching!

This is a FREE printable. It's two parts: the smile sheet & the toothbrush sheet. There are actually two sets of toothbrushes, but you only need one (or you can print two smile sheets). Both are 8.5x11 inch high resolution JPG files. The smile sheet is ready to go. Print the toothbrushes and cut out. Feel free to put in a file folder and/or laminate.


Perfect for preschool age kids who are learning to count.

You can download them here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/12jg57vpegebtcg/Tooth1.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnfpzjoheobz7px/Tooth2.jpg?dl=0


PLEASE feel free to pass this along, but do remember to link back here to bitsycreations.blogspot.com and be respectful of my original artwork. For personal use only. Do not resell or alter. ©2012 BitsyCreations.com

12 comments:

KnockKnocking said...

This is a really cute idea!

Halle said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower. I also sent you an email asking you a question :)

Twilson9608 said...

This IS a cute idea! For counting but also to make brushing a fun activity! Im being serious! HA! Im hoping to get some math and oral hygiene in on this lesson! Thanks for the download!

denise said...

Is it possible to copy the WHOLE file. I LOVE the activity, but could only print 1 page of "smiles" and 1 page of the toothbrushes.
GREAT idea!!

Joan said...

Hi Denise,
The links to download them are in the body of the blog post. Just below the photos of the pages, it says "You can download them here" and the links follow.
Hope this helps!

Joan said...

You should be able to print them as many times as you'd like. If I'm misunderstanding the problem, feel free to email me! joan @ bitsycreations.com

Thanks!

MamaGames said...

Thanks! This is a great little activity for teaching number sense as well as counting - my daughter is beyond preschool age and can count just fine, but has trouble glancing at a mouth with four teeth and knowing there are four ~without~ counting. So I'll be using this printable with her next year, encouraging her to do the matching as fast as possible without stopping to count!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you for this cute idde.

Anonymous said...

Hey. I can't teeth and toothbrush downloads full page 8.5 by 11.

Help?

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wonder Years Academy Preschool said...

I'm a brand new subscriber, and I love this idea, but I click on the "download here" link and it comes up with a screen that says "sorry, this download doesn't live here anymore". How can I get these printables? Thanks

Joan said...

I'm sorry for the trouble Wonder Years Academy Preschool. The links should be working now.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin